Image Map

Sunday 25 October 2015

What I Got For My 16th Birthday | Pandora, River Island and.. Paris?!

Birthdays are always my second favourite time of the year (after Christmas that is), but not because of all of the presents, but because of the celebration. On the 8th of this month I turned 16, some people would say a birthday bigger than the previous, and I had such an enjoyable time with friends and family.

I am always a bit iffy with doing these sorts of posts, what if I receive negative comments complaining I am bragging about what I got. But on the other hand, I, myself, love reading through what other people have got for their birthdays, it's the easiest way for me to find gift inspo for myself and others.
 
The first gift was a very special ring which my grandad treated me to. I have always awed and ah'ed at the pieces in Pandora, everything looks so delicate but is always out of my budget. So, when I was thinking about what I could ask for, a Pandora ring shone in front of my eyes. I would be lying if I said that I chose quickly, and wasn't in the store for more than an hour, but then a girl can never rush into things like choosing a precious piece of jewellery, can she? I ended up purchasing the Alluring Brilliant Marquise Ring, as I fell in love with the simplicity but alternating detail of the ring. Furthermore, I felt this ring was suitable to stack, so for Christmas or at a later date I can purchase more rings to wear with this.




The two photos above show a collection of the items I, very kindly, received from other family and friends. This includes a selection of vouchers (two weeks later and they are pretty much all spent out.. whoops!), the cutest pair of Jack Wills undies, two MAC products, to much of my surprise from my brother, a couple of beauty bits and the most adorable Cath Kidston tissues- so beautiful I am torn whether to actually use them.



From my Auntie, Uncle and cousins, I was kindly treated to a new handbag. Unfortunately, it was a limited edition one, however if you are in need of a new bag then I would one hundred percent recommend you browse through the River Island collections, honestly this bag looks three times more expensive than it was!



The last present I received was a complete and utter surprise. I opened it and my jaw dropped.. I AM GOING TO PARIS! Bless my parents for organising a family trip to Paris without me knowing. We go next month, for two days, and I cannot wait to just lose myself in the city. Think a river trip up the Seine, staring out across Paris from the Eiffel Tower in the evening and browsing in the Golden Triangle Boutiques, I am honestly so grateful.

Once again, I am extremely thankful of everything I received, if any of you have been to Paris then please leave a comment with any sort of recommendations or opinions, thanks!

17 comments:

  1. Christmas is my favourite time of the year, too! These are such amazing gifts, Hannah, and I trust you must've had such a lovely 16th birthday. I love that your granddad gave you that Pandora ring, it's absolutely lovely, and ahhh, going to Paris! That's so exciting! Have lots of fun, and happy belated birthday! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! If you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! The Pandora ring your grandad treated is so gorgeous. Hope you had a fab day!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday and what awesome gifts! Love the MAC products you received as well as the Cath Kidston tissues! They are almost too cute to even use, in fact. And wow, Paris, that honestly IS the best birthday gift ever. Material things are really wonderful to receive but to be given the gift of an incredible experience is seriously priceless.

    Rae of Love from Berlin
    Bloglovin' // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Would love it if you could check out my latest Autumn faves post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday :) You received some great gifts! I guess the best one is Paris trip, I bet you're so excited :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The handbag is really cute! Have an amazing time in Paris :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy Paris - I'm sure it'll be fantastic :D

    Alice - the-rose-glow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congratulations for your birthday, and what fabulous goodies you got to celebrate with
    Have a fantastic time in Paris, you lucky thing!

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky girl! lovely post..

    PS: Happ B-day

    Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday dearie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday, you got some lovely pressies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great presents :)
    www.nikolakruszewska.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. enjoy all the treats!! and your trip to paris! lucky bday girl! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Please don't leave anything like 'follow for follow' or a two word reply, but if you leave your blog link I'll make sure to check all your gorgeous blogs out :)