Image Map

Sunday 13 July 2014

Summer Empties

In England, the last couple of weeks the temperature has been reaching the mid to high twenties, so I think Summer has finally arrived. I took the chance to collect all my empty bottles and containers and write a blog post for you all!
The first two products which are both completely empty are both shower gels. The one on the left is a travel size Molton Brown body wash and the one on the right is a Soap and Glory body scrub. Both of these shower gels have worked wonders for my skin, and I especially love the smell of them!

Next, I have two empty make up products; my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and Maybelline The Rocket mascara. This foundation ran out quite a while ago now as I wear a BB cream for the summer, however during the winter this supplied me with a great coverage. Also empty is my favourite mascara, but I will be sure to re purchase this item.

Now moving onto skincare. My 10 day samples have now run out, but I can 100% say they made a massive, positive impact on my skin. I will definitely be looking t repurchase probably the full size bottles of these.

Now, I know that I technically still have multiple pieces of broken product inside my Rimmel Powder, however I find it extremely hard to use when broken. It's just when the little bits get stuck to my powder brush and I find it very hard to apply. So, for the sake of around £3, I just went and decided to purchase another one. Alongside my emptyish powder, I have a completely empty Pore fessional from Benefit. This was only a sample size which I received with an old copy of my ELLE magazine, although I loved using every bit of this product as it made my pores shrink away and made applying my makeup a lot easier.

Finally, I have a moisturiser. I actually picked this up in Spain, as they were ridiculously cheap out there, however, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. For starters, it smells amazing, which is always key for a moisturiser. Secondly it keeps my skin hydrated for ages and thirdly it is not sticky, which I am always picky about. I am not sure if you can purchase this in England or America, but I am pretty sure if you googled it online, then you'd find it!

That's it for all my Summer empties so far, I hope to try out more products to share with you guys and review!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah! My, what a lot of products you've used up. I don't know about you but I just get so excited when I finish a beauty/makeup product. Hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this blog idea! great selection of products, especially the Rimmel foundation (a personal favourite)

    http://www.lapetitebellefille.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your empties! I definitely have to try that Rimmel foundation-it's on my winter beauty list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Please don't leave anything like 'follow for follow' or a two word reply, but if you leave your blog link I'll make sure to check all your gorgeous blogs out :)