Image Map

Sunday 22 November 2015

A Jumper To Help You Survive Exam Period



Exams, at some point, will lead you barricaded in your bedroom, the floor flooded with text books and revision guides. Well, this describes my current state, With my 11 exams the week after next, I've found myself spending less time on the internet and more time studying, (writing this post is an exception).

My experiences have led me to strongly believe that comfortable clothing is an important aspect when revising. Now the weather has turned (did it seriously snow in England yesterday?!), I have waved goodbye to my running shorts and strappy tops, and welcomed my winter jumpers and joggers. One jumper in particular has stood out as being the comfiest, hence why it is the one I will opt for on a daily basis. It is from a brand called Romwe, who sell a wide range of clothes, shoes and accessories for a fabulous price.  


At first glance, I had thought I'd unexpectedly bought a jumper from American Apparel, considering it has that authentic feel. The boxy sweater is cropped, making it the perfect top half to an outfit of high waisted jeans. But, in this case, I was half way through enduring a day of revision, so I had just slipped on a pair of Gilly Hicks joggers to keep me extra comfy! You can view the jumper here, and at the moment it's half price ($10 from $20).

If any of you are about to face exams then I wish you the best of luck, go and smash them! :) 

6 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about exams, for the next two weeks at school they are all I am going to be doing. Good luck with yours though! That jumper looks amazingly comfy, I'm definitely going to check that out.

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams! This jumper is really pretty and I bet super comforty which is an essential for when revising x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely sweater!! Good luck with your exams!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweater looks so comfy! Good luck on your exams!! ;)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper, it looks so cosy & I love stripes in general! Hope your exams went well! xx

    Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Please don't leave anything like 'follow for follow' or a two word reply, but if you leave your blog link I'll make sure to check all your gorgeous blogs out :)