Image Map

Sunday 21 June 2015

A Mini June-July Wishlist | Dresslink

Please note that all three clothing pictures belong to the Dresslink website, and the snazzy wooden background is too snazzy to be my own.


Very recently, I have been loving the Dresslink website, whether that be their clothes or accessories. They kindly got in touch with me and asked if I would like to feature them on my blog, so I thought, why not, let's see where this goes.

The first thing which caught my eye was the gorgeous black dress. Obviously, it's a dull colour so it is something I am bound to wear, yet I thought the extra lace detailing adding a little something more, meaning this would make the perfect party frock.

Next up, I've been looking for a pair of lace shorts for aaages. I've seen multiple pairs in Topshop, but I cannot justify spending half of my life savings on a pair of lace shorts there's a possibility that I would only wear on holiday or to the beach. These, however, are only £4.65, a price no one can go wrong with.

Finally, I developed a love for all of the Dresslink swimsuits. This bikini was one of many I added to my list, I mean, just look at the detailing on the back! Also, the coral and blue coloured pattern would really help to show off a tan. Again, this bikini is ridiculously cheap at £5, and to me, it looks just like a Hollister or Abercrombie one. 

I would highly recommend that you check out their website, considering they have very similar styles to high street stores, such as Topshop and River Island, but all for a fraction of the price.
Image Map
Image MapWhat is on your wishlist for July? (Also, where has the year gone, IT'S NEARLY JULY?!)

18 comments:

  1. Love this collection you put together! I love wearing crop tops and denim shorts for summer x

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to check out this new website, looks like they've got pretty clothing!:)

    KLAUDIA CLARA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this clothing brand before but I'm off to have a browse now! Lovely post Hannah x

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect wear for summer, Hannah! Love your choice and a LBD is definitely a must have! ;-) Thank you so much for leaving acomment on my blog! So nice of you, dear!

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Following you on bloglovin, google+ and twitter! ;-)

      Delete
  5. These are such gorgeous summer staples. I love the dress especially x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your outfits ! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those lace shorts are gorgeous <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shorts are so pretty! I've also been looking for a pair like those for so long. What a great price for them! Lovely post! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those crochet white shorts are honestly the most stunning pair I've seen, they need to be in my wardrobe :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the black dress, you can't go wrong with an LBD! I'll definitely have to check this site out too. Currently I'm on the search for a pretty bralet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in loooooove with that bikini. The tan lines might be a bit funky but I'm a fan. Great style!
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely items! That bikini is gorgeous!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those white shorts! I think I might have to purchase them sometime soon! :)

    Cloudie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this kind of post, probably because I'm a nosey person and like to see what other people want to buy. xxx

    Check out my blog?
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Please don't leave anything like 'follow for follow' or a two word reply, but if you leave your blog link I'll make sure to check all your gorgeous blogs out :)