Image Map

Sunday 16 November 2014

Autumn Favourites 2014

Surprisingly, there is no specific order to my Autumn favourites, however this does mean that there is something for everyone throughout! Enjoy scrolling through and seeing my favourite Autumn items, and if anything interests you I will leave the links for each item below!


Tartan Scarf // Newlook
Chocolate Orange Rice Cakes // Tescos
Argan Oil // TKMaxx
Mascara // Younique
Candle Holder (cage) // Asda
EOS Lipbalm // Online
OPI Nail Polish // TKMaxx
Necklace // Primark
Yankee Candle // Clintons
Kate Moss Lipstick // Superdrug
Hand Sanitizer // Bath and Body Works
Garnier Cleansing Water // Tesco 


-Hannah 


2 comments:

  1. love the tartan scarf! and the necklace is so pretty! :)

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Everything looks so incredibly nice! And the photos are amazing! I'm so jealous of the scarf and the heart! And the candle! I'm actually jealous of quite a lot of things ;)

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Please don't leave anything like 'follow for follow' or a two word reply, but if you leave your blog link I'll make sure to check all your gorgeous blogs out :)