Image Map

Sunday 19 October 2014

An Autumn Staple | The Tartan Scarf














Already half way through October, I decided to buy a new scarf for this autumn and winter. Last year, nearly everyone I knew had a tartan scarf, so I knew I had to get one this year when I saw them coming back into fashion! I went for a vibrant, classic red tartan scarf which I found in Newlook, for around £10.00. This scarf can easily be paired with a coat and boots for the colder months, or simply just worn with a regular autumn outfit to make it look a little more special!

-Hannah




15 comments:

  1. Good post and I love the photos:)
    I just posted something so similar to this haha!!

    cloud-chloe.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will go and check it out! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, they are men's ones but fit just as well haha! x

      Delete
  3. Really love this scarf - great post! Might have to pop into my local new look and see if they have any in stock - for around £10 it's definitely a bargain!! x

    emily x ♥ | emily's beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, when I brought my scarf it was the last one on the rail, so they are quite popular at the moment!x

      Delete
  4. I looooove tartan scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So right about the tartan scarf - peps up my colourless wardrobe rather nicely :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hannah, I'm new to your blog but I really love this posts and I subscribed instantly :)
    Look forward to reading more from you!
    Hayley xx
    http://englishroses89.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf is so pretty!! I have tagged you in one of my blog posts make sure you check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit looks gorgeous and your style sense is lush! Loved your posts xxx
    Love Charlotte xxxx
    Scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can do so much with Tartan! By the way, you have a beautiful figure. Love this post.

    bethfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Please don't leave anything like 'follow for follow' or a two word reply, but if you leave your blog link I'll make sure to check all your gorgeous blogs out :)