Image Map

Wednesday 31 December 2014

And That's a Wrap | Farewell 2014

Happy New Year's Eve! With only one day left of 2014, I decided to take the plunge and share with you my life this year in pictures (and captions!) Anyway, this is the first 'lifestyle' post I've attempted and I apologize in advance about some of the quality of the photos- they weren't intended for a blog post!!

I started off this year travelling to London, to meet one of my favourite bands, Union J. We queued for hours on a cold, February morning, but eventually we got inside and this was my second time meeting the boys!


Shortly after, Spring had come around which meant I was off to Spain! I visited my Grandma who lives just outside Alicante, and my family enjoyed a relaxing week away, soaking up some early rays.


Once I'd returned from Spain, a One Direction concert was awaiting me. I was lucky enough to attend their Where We Are tour at Wembley Stadium.



Before I knew it, school was out and I was jetted off to the South of France. My auntie and uncle live just outside Nice, so we enjoyed another three adventurous weeks away. This included splashing about at a waterpark, sunbathing on Cannes beach and visiting a variety of small, quaint towns.







Edging towards the end of the summer holidays, I took a trip to London where my family and I enjoyed watching Wicked the musical.


Suddenly the nights were getting darker; autumn was approaching. Early October was my birthday, where I was lucky enough to go and see The Vamps live in Brighton! Other acts included Nina Nesbitt, Luke Friend and I also met Ebony Day.



On the verge of the winter months, I had a couple of trips out with friends. For example one evening I went to Portsmouth and another day I visited the Warner Brothers Studios and participated in a Harry Potter tour.

 

Whist all of that was happening, I have spent the whole year weekly blogging for you guys. I hope you've had a great 2014, and you find this overview of mine some-what interesting!

Anyway, I wish you all a happy new year and I hope you've all had a great 2014 too!

27 comments:

  1. I've seen lots of these kind of posts and I love them! I wish I took more photos so I could piece together a post like this. :)


    thattypicalgurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah there's always next year! I just had a few photos on my phone which I hadn't yet deleted, but I wish I had a wider selection too! xx

      Delete
  2. Ah sounds like you've had a really amazing 2014 - wishing you an equally awesome 2015! Happy New Year x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2014 looks like a really good year for you! This post was amazing (like always <3) Best wishes for 2015 :)

    Danielle | theperksofprettythings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wishing you a great 2015 too! xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you've had a great year, your holiday photos are beautiful x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Looks like you've had an amazing 2014, I hope 2015 has just as many highlights for you. The photos of Spain are stunning!

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have a lovely new year too! x

      Delete
  6. Oh wow! It looks like you have had the most amazing Christmas break :) I am so jealous of the warm weather you had - I really hate the cold! And how good is the Harry Potter tour! Happy New Year :) xx

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I agree with you about hating the cold, I look forward to the summer and holidays abroad just to avoid it! Happy new year to you too! x

      Delete
  7. Looks like you had fun…!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Portsmouth!! I go to uni there! Looks like you had a great 2014, I hope 2015 brings you good things!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I love Portsmouth- especially the shopping there! You too x

      Delete
  9. beautiful photos!!!really want to go to the harry potter studio tour! jealous much!xoxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you go- the experience was amazing! x

      Delete
  10. Wow looks like you had an amazing time :)

    http://lilyslittlehideout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Harry Potter studios. I posted some photos on my blog. Wowza! what a busy bee you have been this year! Love your blog XOXO
    Happy New Year
    Lailabee
    www.lailabee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely post, looks like you had some fab moments last year! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! I've been to the Harry Potter Studios (its featured on my blog) You're really pretty btw XOXO

      itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  13. Ahh I love Alicante, we have a villa there and its so beautiful I love it. Seems like you had a wonderful year and I hope you have another great one,

    kisses, Dalal xo | check out my blog? monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wicked is my favorite musical, I need to go back to London and see it again! Happy 2015 :)

    Cristina
    http://cristina.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Please don't leave anything like 'follow for follow' or a two word reply, but if you leave your blog link I'll make sure to check all your gorgeous blogs out :)